Meeee

My photo
Thrissur/Banglore, India
I have always been interested in writing poems and short stories. I like condensing my idea into simple yet attractive words. And this is the reason I thought of getting into copy writing. As a hobby I started with writing alternative captions for ads that I came across during my college days. This really excited me. So I decided to study Mass communication to get a better understanding of advertising. I completed my postgraduation in Journalism and Mass Communication from Calicut university . To improve my attitude towards advertising , i planed to move to bangalore last march.Fortunatly i got an opputunity to work with Rediffusion Y&R as a trainee copy writer for 3 months.After a very friutful 3 months in Rediff unexpectedly i got an oppourtunity to be part of Ogilvy & Mather Bangalore.And i am continuing my learrning process from the master of advertising.I would like to call this state of understanding ads as a learning extravaganza of a feresher in advertising. I here by present to you some of my advertising work that i have done so far and look forward to your feedback

Blog Archive

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Greetings



No comments:

Post a Comment